Social Icons

Shop Amazon

Friday, March 22, 2013

There are many ways to be romantic and some of them are easier than others. Sending romantic and flirtatious text messages is one of the easiest ways to show your love and get her to like you more. Why? It is because text messaging and SMS text messages have become an integral part in everyday communication. This is a gold mine for men! It gives you time to get the right message (which also improves your real world flirting), and you can interact with more than one woman at once to increase your chances. This can help to build up your confidence. Most important, it cuts out all the attraction triggers that can normally work against you, such as your clothes, smile, breath, hair, etc?., so all you are left with are your words and timing. Before going further on how you can impress and make her thinking of you more often through text messaging, you need to first watch out some of the mistakes that we may make in sending messages. (i) Sending boring one-lines that can lead to the other person answering either a yes or no. This reminds me of how lawyers cross-examine witnesses in courts. When talking to opposite sex whether face-to-face or by text messaging we should avoid talking in this way and instead ask open-ended questions that allow the other person the chance to talk as much as he/she can. (ii) Avoid sending those normal, day-to-day conversation words like ?How are you?? or ?What are you doing?? These messages are boring and they do nothing to impress or attract women. Here are 3 ways to make text messaging more interesting: (1) Messages that can bring her into action One of the ways you can consider is while she is in the office, you send her an SMS asking her to check the email box. Before doing this, you will send a romantic electronic card that probably displays a big red heart or a picture of a guy blowing kisses with some words like ?I can?t wait to kiss you again.? (2) Sending messages saying why you love her Probably you have already said or whisper to her ears countless time ?I love you?. How about making this more sincere or romantic by explaining why you love her through text messages? For a memorable series of romantic text messages, start with the first one with, ?Why I love you.? Then throughout the rest of the day, send more romantic text messages that explain exactly why you love her in great detail. Some ideas for you to bounce off from here: (a) You make me a better man (b) You accept my shortcomings and love me the way I am (c) You make me feel comfortable when I am around you (d) You bring out the best in me (e) No one else has ever made me feel the way like you do (f) Being in love with you is one of the best things that ever happen to me (g) Your strengths and integrity inspires me to be a better person (3) Sending messages using quoted love poems What better way to express your love in the form of love poems? You could send a series of romantic text messages, listing out an entire poem, Or, probably you may use one of these short love poetry quotes as text messages any time. (a) Roses are red and the sky is blue, my love for you is always true. (b) Soul meets soul on lover?s lips (c) You are more than love to me...You are everything. (d) The miles are many, the visits are few, but when you see the sun set think of me and you. (e) I want someone who will never leave my side. I want someone who will say "I love you" and mean it. I want someone who will watch a Friday night movie w/me. I want someone who will put me in a happy mood when I'm in a bad one. I want someone who will hold me when I'm scared. I want someone who will give me the jacket when I'm cold. I want.........you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Amazon