Social Icons

Shop Amazon

Monday, March 25, 2013

Kiss Women




This is a rather interesting question. The title may be a bit confusing. You know why? Because there is no right way to kiss a woman. Just like there isn't the right way to the approaching girl thing.




I know you have probably heard and read about the best ways to kiss women. I remember when I used to read about those best ways. Well, there are no best ways.



There is only courage



If you have the courage to kiss a woman, you don’t need any particular way. Ways are for people that are scared and looking for some kind of trick to kiss women with. I remember how it went for me in the past. I used to learn about these tricks on kissing women. I was actually terrified of kissing a woman on the date.



Almost none of these tricks worked



Why? Because I had no confidence to just come close to her and kiss her. I resorted to these sneaky tactics and usually made a fool of myself. Now that I am much more comfortable around women, I don’t need any tricks to kiss them.



I didn’t even notice how I dropped all that technique stuff with women. I just started getting face to face with my fears and leaning in toward the women. It was not easy first. I took small steps.



I first got comfortable with getting close to a woman’s face without even kissing her. I sometimes did this as a tease, and sometimes I just did it to break out of my comfort zone. It was mostly successful.



And, as time passed and I got more experience, I just went on kissing more and more women without needing any weird way to do it. It took time, but in the end, it was worth it.Get confidence anyway



Even after saying all this, I suggest that you get some more confidence in order to speed up your development. I didn't do this, and that's why it took me more time. Try this quiz to see how can you get confidence faster.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Amazon