Social Icons

Shop Amazon

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Erotic Dream – Fact, Fiction or Fantasy – A Passionate Woman’s Thoughts (L)

The following post Erotic Dream – Fact, Fiction or Fantasy – A Passionate Woman’s Thoughts (L) appeared first on Sex Stories - Married Sex and Marriage Sex Resources and Writings.

Erotic Dream – I awake with a start, realizing immediately that it’s the sound of my own breath that has roused me… It’s ragged and uncontrolled and my heart is racing but I know immediately that it’s not fear that has me quivering but rather a deep yearning and aching between my legs. I feel the ...

This post Erotic Dream – Fact, Fiction or Fantasy – A Passionate Woman’s Thoughts (L) appeared first on Sex Stories - Married Sex and Marriage Sex Resources and Writings.

]]>

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Amazon